Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bethesda Terrace




Since it's not far from my apartment, I find myself snapping shots of the Bethesda Terrace which figures prominently in Angels in America, Tony Kushner's incredible play which I happened to see when it was first produced here in New York in 1993. But that's another story.




Bethesda Terrace's Italian-French-Gothic-Victorian mishmash is quite popular with wedding photographers: I can't tell you the number of times I have come across a wedding party having their pictures taken here.




Or course, my Camerabag setting (magazine) makes the place look funereal even though there was a touch of Spring in the air this past Sunday when I was snapping away. Perfect for an Adams Family Wedding, no? Black tie and noose required.



1 comment:

I welcome your comments.