Friday, March 23, 2012

It might as well be Spring




In fact it is; though it feels like summer here in Manhattan with the temperature rising well into the 70's. Reading through posts this morning, I came across a photo on Ivan Terestchenko's blog and thought: yes- that's how it feels. I want to take my shirt off and move! Move, I did, in the photo above. Taken at the Bethesda Terrace three years ago, I was going to yoga twice a week and got into terrific shape - the best of my life actually. My resting pulse was 50 (I was 50 and still can't believe that part) and my skin glowed (it's all that breathing). With new things stirring, I want to get back to class at least once a week. Vanity? But of course. 

7 comments:

  1. So, you're renaming this blog Centerfolds of the Musical World?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That site already exits in the form of Barihunks.

      Delete
  2. yes it's spring again and it feels so good to be in shape... go go go, I support you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement! May I say: your work is inspiring.

      Delete
  3. good grief charlie brown.
    i mean daniel.
    simply adorable!
    yes... yoga is wonderful.
    also... like the lid kid.
    casually elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Daniel,

    How I love this picture. A beautiful man you are! What a hunk!! Beautifully captured a relaxed moment by Ivan Terestchenko. Best wishes, ASD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Super- Thank you for your generous words. Great to see you back to blogging.

      Delete

I welcome your comments.