Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Central Park Night






I snapped a few pics of Central Park at dusk, looking towards Central Park West at 65th Street, on my way home from teaching voice near Carnegie Hall. There was just enough light in the sky for my iPhone to capture a half-way decent image. Low light? It doesn't do very well. The street lights were flickering off and on while I walked up Central Park drive, which is something I don't think I've seen before in all my years living here.  







New York is a gorgeous city at night; deep blue sky, silhouetted (now there's a French word for you) buildings and twinkling lights making for enchantment. Not many stars in the sky though, I must admit. However, you can certainly see many as you walk the streets.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.