Monday, April 8, 2013

Beethoven & Spring






Friday afternoon. I am busy researching at the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center. Beethoven stands behind me, frowning the whole time. I'm going as fast as I can! I tell him. God knows it takes hours to find the simplest thing like biographical details of long-dead singing teachers. I can't hurry writing my book. But I can keep writing. Think you can do better? Get down off your shelf and help instead of editorializing. 

Sunday morning, the second Sunday of Easter. Returning from East Side singing, I pop into the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and find the huge vases filled with dogwood blooms. 

Monday morning. I'm meeting with Beethoven again and have an afternoon of voice students.  

Life is good. 



Photos taken with dinky iPhone and CameraBag App with Magzine setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.